- Factors that will mold Android App Development in 2017
Cloud-Based Android App Development
I am excited while writing on this point. The reason?
Well, cloud finally got the attention and position that it deserved in this market.
Small and medium-sized enterprises have gained a lot from cloud computing.
Because cloud offers seamless integration and multi-device synchronization of apps the whole transition has been smooth especially from a business point of view.
From a developer point of view, Cloud has helped them decrease the overall app development cycle, making android app develo
- Engaging a Tech company’s mobile app development services or hire a mobile app developer, to design and develop an App for your business is not sufficient anymore.
Studies suggest that users abandon 20% of Apps after using them just once, and have an average of 30 apps on their device at any point. Hence, it is important to develop your App in an engaging way that also makes it align with your overall mobile app marketing and branding strategy.
Boost User Engagement for your App
The following methods will help to improve app engagement and retention.
The first impression is the bes
- Bitten by the entrepreneurial bug, you have taken the plunge into starting your own business. You have Mobile app development and a few other Small business ideas chalked in your growth plan.
But you don’t have the scope and budget to hire experts or consultants to accomplish this. Worry not, these insights and hacks will help you grow your small business fast.
Tips to grow small business
Try to identify your core competence area and focus on just one or two of your strengths, instead of getting into many areas and spreading your efforts thin. A focused approach helps you
- Until recently, Virtual Reality was considered as a concept of Sci-Fi and largely associated with Virtual Reality Game development.
Futuristic apps developed by many Virtual Reality App Development Company are taking up the world of Mobile Apps by storm and are revolutionizing the way customers experience products and services.
The Virtual Reality advantage
Just having Mobile Apps for your business, is not adequate to catch the attention of customers who are now becoming increasingly tech savvy.
Get the advantage of Virtual Reality to capture their interest and to convert them into loya
- As of 2016 itself, smartphones had overtaken computers as the leading contributor in eCommerce. It is expected that mobile apps will contribute around 60% of e-Commerce traffic by 2017 and around $200 Billion will be the volume of B2C e-commerce business that will take place in the US alone in 2018.
As a business owner, it is not just enough to have an ecommerce mobile app in place. It is important to understand this trend and how best to reap the exciting opportunities it presents in Ecommerce marketing in 2017.
Mobile App trends in 2017
Chat and shop
Virtual reality e-commerce
- Top 6 reasons why SME businesses need a web or mobile app
With increasing smartphone usage, it is no longer a luxury to have Apps as an extension of your business. It has rather become a necessity, as mobiles seem to have become the primary device through which a large percentage of purchases and queries are being placed by customers. This trend can mean interesting opportunities for a small and medium business owner like you.
6 reasons why your business needs a web or mobile app:
Increased connect and reach
As people are spending most of their time online, with a mobile or web app
- Mobile application development includes custom built in mobile apps that actively interpret the firms’ requirements. Most of the app development company introduces scalable mobile apps into their business procedure to beautify interplay with their customers and improve the communication.
Identify the needs of mobile app
Analyzing the mobile app development is nothing but defining its predominant objective and requirements
Each platform has its predefined set of rules, requirements to create a mobile application.
The mobile app helps to manage the work and also the memory when the phon
- Every person has been blessed with the capacity to think, have amazing ideas in his head and the passion to convert this idea into reality.
Every person has been blessed with the capacity to think, have amazing ideas in his head and the passion to convert this idea into reality. It also holds true in the field of apps. Many people have some ideas about how a particular service can be made more effective and efficient using an app. If you have such an idea, you need to look for a professional mobile app developer and seek his assistance in transforming the germinating idea into a reality. T
- Until recently, virtual reality had been something of a fantasy for storytellers and technologists. As long ago as 1935, American science fiction writer Stanley G Weinbaum described something like virtual reality in a short story called Pygmalion’s Spectacles.
"But listen -- a movie that gives one sight and sound. Suppose now I add taste, smell, even touch, if your interest is taken by the story. Suppose I make it so that you are in the story, you speak to the shadows, and the shadows reply, and instead of being on a screen, the story is all about you, and you are in it. Would that be to m
- Apple sold more iPhones than expected last quarter thanks to the successful launch of its new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus flagship handsets. The new iPhones might look familiar — a bit too familiar for some people, in fact — but almost everything about them has been improved. They’re faster, they have better displays, they’re more powerful, they have better battery life, and they even have better battery life than their predecessors. With the holidays coming up, millions more people will soon find themselves with new iPhones over the course of the next two months.
Below, you’ll find 10 iOS